We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We wash the jars and lids well, then we put them upside down, on a clean towel / cloth, drained and dried.
Wash and remove the stalks from the strawberries and leave them for a few minutes in a strainer. In order to get the jam, I gave the strawberries one by one, through the robot (a few blades, not very much) to crush, to get the pasta easier (for me the jam means pasta and it doesn't have to have whole pieces of fruit), then -I emptied in the pan of tuci, for boiling.
In a bowl, I mixed the gelfix powder with 8 tablespoons of sugar, I added it over the strawberry paste and I put the pan to boil, stirring from time to time.
When it started to boil, I added the rest of the sugar and stirring, I let it boil for another 4 'from the moment of boiling and I stopped the fire.
I placed the jars in a stove tray, in which I put a little water (so as not to crack the jars from the hot jam) with a funnel and with the polish I filled the jars one by one.
I put a piece of cellophane on each jar (watered before, so that it sticks and closes the mouth of the jar) and over it, I screwed the lid. I left the jars with the lid down for a few minutes, then turned them over and after they had cooled, I cosmetized them (I cut the excess cellophane and wiped them if the jam had leaked…), I labeled them and I placed it on the shelf in the pantry.