We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I intended to fill them with a layer of jam and a layer of cottage cheese, until I went around the house twice, the cheese "disappeared" so I did honorably with what I found in the fridge !!!
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mineral water
- white flour as it contains
- blueberry jam
- 1 fat yogurt
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Purple pancakes:
1. Mix the eggs in a bowl [using a fork] with a pinch of salt, cinnamon, oil, lemon peel and a little milk, then alternately add white flour, milk and mineral water until it reaches the consistency of sour cream.
2. Fry the pancakes in a Teflon pan, in which only at the beginning put a drop of oil.
3. Serve filled with fatty yogurt mixed with jam.
if you put oil in the composition of the pancakes, they will no longer be so oily and you will not need to pour oil all the time in the pan.